Sunday, February 26, 2012

My February Beauty Favorites!

Throughout the month of February, I've discovered quite a few products that have become loves for me. From my Revlon PhotoReady Airbrush Mousse Makeup (which has been a favorite for a few months now) to my Clinique Blended Face Powder (which I just started using at the beginning of this month), my beauty products from February have treated my kindly.


My Favorite Products this month:
MAC Eyeshadow 'Soft Brown'
Too Faced LashGasm Mascara
Revlon Lip Butter 'Creme Brulee'
Revlon Lip Butter 'Peach Parfait'
Physician's Forula Happy Booster Lipstick 'I Heart Rose'
CoverGirl Lipstick 'Fairytale'
Revlon PhotoReady Airbrush Mousse Makeup '04 Natural Beige'
Urban Decay Urban Defense Tinted Moisturizer 'Bodyguard'
Clinique Blended Face Powder 'Transparency 3'
Physician's Formula pH Matchmaker Bronzer
Sigma F84 (Angled Top Synthetic Kabuki)
Warpaint Beauty Perfume 'Indie'

What have been your favorites this month? Are there any products you think I should check out for the month of March?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...