Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Top 10 Spring Nail Polishes!

In the past 5 months or so, I have become a nail polish junkie. Up until then, I literally had only worn nail polish a total of 4 or 5 times in my entire life, and now I find myself changing up my nail polish every 2 days or so. Anyway, I decided to share some of my favorite nail polishes for spring with you all!



If you watch my YouTube videos, you've probably already seen my video (down below) about these polishes! China Glaze, Revlon, NYC, Sally Hansen, Essie, Zoya, and OPI all make an appearance!


Nail Polishes I Mentioned:

Essie 'Topless & Barefoot'
China Glaze 'Bahamian Escape'
OPI 'Steady As She Rose'
NYX Long Wearing 'Starry Silver Glitter'
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear 'Mint Sorbet'
China Glaze 'Peachy Keen'
Revlon 'Whimsical'
Zoya 'Kristen'
Essie 'French Affair'
China Glaze Crackle 'Crushed Candy'

My absolute favorites from the bunch? China Glaze's 'Bahamian Escape', NYC's 'Starry Silver Glitter', & Sally Hansen's 'Mint Sorbet'. Gorgeous pastels and a breathtaking glitter!

What are your favorite nail polishes for springtime? Are there any you recommend I should try?



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...