Saturday, July 28, 2012

NOTD: Black & White Polka Dots!

I first tried out the Sally Hansen nail polish strips back in December. I've worn several different designs of them a few times now and I love that I always get compliments when I wear them! They're really easy to put on, albeit a little time consuming. If you're in the mood for some fun nails (or even just an accent nail), I'd defintiely recommend nail polish strips.


Have you all tried any of these nails trips? If so, what patterns have you loved?

2 comments:

  1. I like these but I prefer actually nail polish. I have tiny nails so they don't fit right on my nail; I have to cut them into the right shape. If I don't they fall off! I really like the heart ones though. :D
    -Jen <3
    Follow me: chiccupcake1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely prefer polish, too, but I'll still use these every now and then!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...