Thursday, August 23, 2012

CoverGirl Lip Perfection Lipsticks | Fairytale, Smitten, Darling: Review + Swatches

Before I say anything else, you need to know that I love these lipsticks. Though I haven't tried many of the CoverGirl products, I can honestly say that these are some of the best lipsticks I've ever tried, drugstore or high-end. They are crazy pigmented, super creamy, and there's a pretty sizable array of shades. Until you actually try some of these out yourself, me telling you how smooth they are won't really sink in, but trust me... they're amazing! They retail for about $6.99 to $7.99.




From left to right (in all pictures): Fairytale, Smitten, Darling

These are definitely my favorite drugstore lipsticks (even above the Revlon lip range). They're just so pigmented and smooth (which is all I can ask for in a lipstick). Note: The lipsticks are all a little brighter in person than they come up when swatched in a picture.

Have you tried any of these CoverGirl Lip Perfection Lipsticks? Which shades should I check out?

5 comments:

  1. They look wonderful! I love fairytale!
    Janine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Fairytale, and I love it! I might need to check out some of the other shades from this line... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super pretty!!

    Why have I not seen your blog before? I have followed you on YouTube for months now lol.

    Saw your blog at bbloggersunite's blog hop which is how I got to your blog, lol.

    xox Ellen from http://ellenyu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look so creamy and smooth! I have never tired lipsticks from Cover Girl before but I think it's time for me to stop overlooking them, when I am at the drugstore. Fairytale and Darling are lovely :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...