Friday, August 10, 2012

MAC Candy Yum-Yum & Moxie Swatches

Earlier in the week, I ordered two lipsticks from the MAC by Request collection. A few months ago, MAC allowed fans to vote for their favorite discontinued MAC shades and the top three from each category (lipstick, lipglass, & eye shadow) were put up for sale again. I'm a lipstick junkie, so I had to order my two favorite shades from the collection ($15 each). These two lipsticks are actually the only products currently sold out from the collection, but you can find them on eBay (just beware of scammers)!



Moxie is on the left in all pictures and Candy Yum-Yum is on the right. They're both matte finishes and look absolutely GORGEOUS on. Wearing a bold lipstick is definitely my signature makeup look and these lipsticks both fit the bill. My purchase of Candy Yum-Yum was actually inspired by Cassie Steele (she played Manny on Degrassi back in the day), who is apparently obsessed with this lipstick color!

Did you all manage to get what you wanted from the collection? I'm so thankful I was able to get my hands on these particular shades, especially Candy Yum-Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...