Tuesday, August 14, 2012

TheBalm Betty-Lou Manizer: Review + Swatches

When I first heard about theBalm, I was intrigued. They have adorable names for their products and everything I've tried from them has been high-quality. The Betty-Lou Manizer (see what I mean about the adorable names?) is designed to be an all-in-one bronzer, eye shadow, and all-over shimmer.



On the left you can see it swatched straight from the powder and on the right you can see it blended. As much as I love the pigmentation and color of this, it's just not right for a bronzer. If you're a medium-dark shade, the color probably wouldn't be too dark for you, but it's way too shimmery for contouring or even all over the face. If you've got darker skin, this would be a pretty highlight (when blended properly) and it makes an absolutely gorgeous eye shadow. This retails for $24 and you get .3 oz in the compact.

Have you tried any products from theBalm? Are you as in love with the quality as I am?

2 comments:

  1. Hi there beneficial content. I had put together
    a little bit difficulity watching this article onSafari though, not certain precisely why?
    Also visit my site Genital Warts Home Treatment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic publish, Do you don’t brain easily make use of this write-up included in my own publication
    report.
    My site :: Female Car Insurance

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...