Monday, August 13, 2012

What's In My Purse?

In case y'all didn't know, I'm a really messy person. I've been messy ever since I was a kid and keeping things organized is definitely not my strong suit. My room is always a disaster and my purse is no exception. For a more detailed look into my purse, you can check out my What's In My Purse? video, but for now, I'll just give you the gist of it. FYI, I use a black satchel from Olsenboye that I studded myself back in January.


Beauty products:
-YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick (13 Peach Passion)
-NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream (Tokyo)
-Maybelline Baby Lips (Pink Punch) & (Quenched)
-MAC Lipstick (Viva Glam Nicki)
-Tarte Lipsurgence Natural Matte Lip Tint (Lucky)
-Rock The Arts Lip Balm
-EOS Hand Lotion
-Essie (Nice is Nice)
-Essie (Navigate Her)
-Physician's Formula Happy Booster Blush (Warm)
-Revlon Lip Butter (Cotton Candy)

Random stuff:
-Looking for Alaska by John Green
-The Perks of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
-Betsey Johnson sunglasses
-Banana Republic glasses
-Kenneth Cole Reaction Wallet
-Headphones
-iPhone
-Dark Knight Rises movie ticket
-Keys
-Hair tie
-Tea Forte Minteas
-Mini hair brush




There's also a few receipts and random little things in the purse, but you've essentially seen it all. What's in your purse?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...