Tuesday, October 30, 2012

PARNEVU Hair Products Review!

About a month back, I was sent a few product from Parnevu, a hair care lined targeted to women of color, though anyone can use the products. Because I'm mixed (1/2 black, 1/2 white), I typically use products from both ends of the spectrum and I was thrilled to try these out! I've been using these for about a month, so that I can give you all a fair assessment of the products.

Parnevu T-Tree Spray Glosser- I love this stuff! I've used up about 3/4 of the bottle and I fully intend to purchase this when mine runs out. This spray glosser is my favorite of the three products and it's a superb replacement for hair oils. This Spray Glosser is from Parnevu's T-Tree line (featuring products infused with Australian Tea Tree Oil). Now, I have tried literally dozens of different hair oils and sprays over the years and for me, this one stands above the rest. This spray decreases frizz and also adds shine, but more than that, it's actually lightweight. I think the majority of hair types could use this, because it produces such a fine mist and is so amazingly lightweight that it doesn't leave your hair feeling greasy or stiff like most hair oils and sprays.

Parnevu Hair Mayonnaise- This "Hair Mayonnaise" is designed to treat weak and damaged hair. It is enriched with Olive Oil, Egg Protein, and African Herbs. Of the three products, this is my least favorite. You can use this as a deep conditioner or as a daily styling product and it certainly works to help soften hair and strengthen it, but it doesn't really do anything I haven't already seen from other companies. Not to discount this as a bad product, because it is good and will do what you want it to do, but I don't think it's a necessity or a miracle product. While it does work, you can find something comparable from various other companies.

Parnevu T-Tree Growth Creme- Though I am not as in love with this as I am with the Spray Glosser, I do love this and will probably purchase it again. Now, this product is intended to help strengthen hair and promote hair growth. I will say that my hair seems to have grown a little more this month than usually (my hair has never grown farther than jut below my shoulders), but I did get a trim at the begining of this month, so I can't say for sure if it's the creme or not. However, I love using this as a styling agent. It really helps to moisturize my hair and improve the softness of it, which is an added benefit I wasn't expecting. Though most creme products feel very heavy in my thin hair, this doesn't and it makes heat styling and managing my hair a lot easier, which is awesome. So if you're looking for something to stimulate hair growth, I'm not really sure if this is for you (though I will keep you all updated), but this does do an awesome job at styling hair!

Overall, I'm impressed with Parnevu (honestly... I'm not going to tell you I like something if I don't actually like it). The T-Tree line is wonderful and I look forward to purchasing more products from this line. For more information on Parnevu and their product, check out their website and twitter. Also, big thanks to Parnevu for sending me these products and being the kindest company I've ever spoken to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...